Basic Information about Notary Public Dubai
There are few very important things that everyone who is living in dubai should know about this and This content will help you know what the Notary Public is and how you can get the benefits of being based in UAE. Also how you can notarize your document and what are the benefits of it and what it can give you.
The Notary Public Dubai is the Private Company in UAE that has been just developed to provide the Notary Public Services to the people based in UAE. This company is going to sit directly in the court and is going to uphold the services to make sure that the UAE citizens get direct help from them regarding all the matters related to Estates, Deeds, Powers of Attorneys, and foreign and International Business.
This will help the citizens to get the Notary Public services and it indirectly means to get the court help but to be a little bit more concerned as they are going to directly help the citizens according to their problems stated above.
If you are the person who is going to get married, applying for anything such as NBI Clearance or processing the official documents regarding anything. You will have to notarize your documents at the Philippine Consulate General (PCG) based in Dubai.
These are the things that you need to do for Notarization your documents.
1. You need to fill out the form appropriately regarding the documents such as NBI Clearance, Power of Attorney, Memorandum Agreement ETC.
2. You need to prepare the photocopies of the passport and the documents.
3. Stand in the queue from the guard at the PCG entrance.
4. You will need to wait for your turn.
5. Pay the required feec whatever it comes.
6. You need to now wait for the date and time for the issuance of the Notarize documents.
You will need to have this knowledgeable information for yourself in case of doing these projects and to make things easy and workable.