The notary public of Dubai is responsible for documenting or requesting the official papers and approves signatures of the concerned parties. In UAE notarization of certain documents is carried out to identify it officially. This process is carried out by Notary public Sharjah which is accepted by the notary judges.
Notary Lawyers attest company documents, Marriage documents, Educational certificates, and Certificates for Power of attorney (POA).Our associate Notary lawyers in UAE are given license for performing notary services. They attest documents in order to obtain official recognition in UAE. They also certify all the statements requested by the concerned parties.
Notarization for the Power of Attorney (POA) In UAE
ThePower of attorney (POA) is usually given for
- Real Estate projects
- Substituting the Manager or Cancelling the Power of Attorney (POA)
- Altering the content of the Power of Attorney
Documents Required for Power of Attorney POA
The following documents are required for attesting Power of attorney (POA).
- Original and photocopy of principal’s passport
- Copies of the power of attorney that is required for notarizing
- UAE national id card
- Original and copy of emirates principal’s id card
Services offered by Notary public Sharjah
Our associate lawyers and legal consultants are valid for notarizing your documents. They offer services in the following ways:
- Authenticate signatures on your documents
- Verify the dates provided on the documents
- They are licensed for attesting all testaments and statements
- They can include any data needed for notarization according to the UAE law
In the end
Our associate notary public Sharjah has the legal power of verifying and notarizing your documents. We aim to meet your needs competently and provide you avoid legal advice if needed. No matter either you are in Sharjah, Zeyd city, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, or in any other state of UAE, our associate notary will provide you notarizing services in any sates of UAE.
Moreover, they work in accord with UAE jurisdiction and are experts in handling any issue. So, contact our associate notary and avail their legal services. For further issue related to notarizing contact our law firm