Notary Public is verified by the UAE government for managing the notarization process legally. They are given proper training to manage oaths, avoid scams, indorsing, and authenticating the identity the individuals who are notarizing their documents. To identify yourdocuments officially hire our associate Notary Lawyers in Dubai.
The notary public Sharjah is responsible for documenting or requesting the official papers and approves signatures of the concerned parties. Notary lawyers in UAE are given license for performing notary services.
Documents Essential for Notarizing in UAE
Following documents are required for attesting in UAE
- Original and photocopy of principal’s passport
- Copies of the power of attorney that is required for notarizing
- UAE national id card
- Original and copy of emirates principal’s id card
Services offered by Notary public Sharjah
Notary public Sharjah has a legal right in performing notary services. They notarize your documents and provide legal assistance where needed. Moreover, they properly investigate before attesting legal documents.
Notary lawyers and legal consultants are valid for notarizing your documents. They offer services in following ways:
- Notarization and attestation of documents
- Warranty of their outstanding execution
- Notarization for Power of Attorney (POA)
- Certification of wills, deeds, and contracts
- Preparation and certification of legal documents
- Notarization of oaths and witnessing affidavits
- Managing statutory declarations
- Exemplification of certified documents and endorsement of copied documents
- Notarization of certificates for laws and legal practice
- Lastly, they work in accord with UAE jurisdiction and are experts in handling any issue.
In the end
Notary Public Sharjah has the legal power of verifying and notarizing your documents. They aim to meet your needs competently and provide you avoid legal advice if needed. No matter either you are in Sharjah, Zeyd city, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, or in any other state of UAE licensed notary lawyers will provide you notarizing and verification services in any sates of UAE.
So, contact notary lawyers and avail their legal services in any state of UAE. For further issue related to notarizing contact them directly.